Monday, April 5, 2010

Eve's First Easter

Happy Easter! Today was a wonderful day, but also exhausting. An earthquake couldn't wake Eve up; she had so much excitement. Matt and took Eve to my best friend Maria's house for an Easter celebration with all of her family. It was so good to see her, she lives 10 hours away in Tennessee, so visits are few and far between. They'll be in Maryland for the week, and I'll get to see her again next week for her son Keegan's birthday party! It was beautiful outside, and after Eve got her picture taken with the Easter bunny, we sat out on blanket with her and watched the older kids have an Easter egg hunt.

Eve with the Easter bunny


Family picture

Maria & I with Eve

After Maria's, I took Eve to my parents house for an Easter egg hunt and dinner. It was nice to be together for the holiday, but I wish my younger sister Kara, who is away at college in Georgia, had been with us. Eve was so tired from being out in the sun and seeing so many people that aside from waking up for a few minutes to have a cranky tantrum, she has been passed outsince after dinner. I hope the holidays in the future are this fun filled and go as well as today did.

No comments:

Post a Comment