Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Cold Cloudy Typical Tuesday? Not!

Even though the sun is not out, there is something about today that makes me feel empowered. I am going to have a good day. I am going to get things done. I will adjust my attitude. No more "poor me" because some of my friends do not understand my new life, nor try to be there for me. The true friends will be there without me having to beg them.

I will stop talking about my negative body image, and do something about it. I hate that I could not control gaining weight during pregnancy, but now I can. I will not diet, deprive myself of treats, nor live in the gym, but rather be healthy and get my exercise a few times a week. Ten pounds will be no problem.

I am going to try more craft projects. There is just something about being creative that feels so good. I want to make girly accessories and decorations for the apartment. And in the near future, I'm going to try my hand at sewing. I would love to be able to fix up clothes for Eve, and myself as well.

So I am going to go enjoy my cloudy day. Do not get me wrong, even though I want to find ways to enjoy winter days, I cannot wait for spring, and especially summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment